Размещена21 Марта 2022
1. As the Mine Superintendent, you will be instrumental in building and maintaining high performing teams; providing comprehensive mentorship and leadership across the work group, whilst ensuring your teams operate with the highest regard to safety.
2. The purpose of this job is to supervise senior mining supervisors and shift Supervisors and to maximize production operations in accordance with predetermined procedures, plans and standards.
3. Reporting to the Mining Director, you will be responsible for coordinating production, maintain high equipment utilization standards and, ensuring compliance within these to deliver the plan in a proactive safe manner, guiding, directing, and motivating subordinates.
4. Work with technical services and geology groups to set up operational plans; manage production employees to implement plans and maintain targeted production and unit cost.
5. Communicate with the various production teams on a daily basis regarding issues which will impact production or the mill
6. Manage the safety process by participating in regular safety meetings and observing employees engaged in normal work practices and looking for possible improvements.
7. Review production and maintenance reports on a daily basis and assist senior mining supervisors as well as shift supervisors in decision-making.
8. Direct priority for mobile equipment maintenance based on operational demands, and close liaison with mobile equipment staff.
9. Maintain a visible presence in the workplace through regular safety interactions with the work teams and regular workplace inspections.
10. Provide leave coverage for the Mining Director
1. Knowledge of fleet management system such as WENCO, MODULAR, MINESTAR etc.
2. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
3. Knowledge of mining regulations and mine safety laws.