28 December 2022
- Instruct the welding personnel, coordinate jobs, evaluate job performance, etc.;
- Monitoring and knowledge of safety measures. It includes maintenance of safety-related functions, training, and coordination, instructing personnel;
- Reviewing welding SOPs and fulfilling the necessary requirements of the personnel;
- Observe welding inspections properly;
- Keeping work records and preparing work reports;
- Increase welding productivities by using accurate fit-ups, proper use of welders, proper weld sizing, effective weld station design, and elimination of rework and scrap;
- Lead by example, PPE, LOTO, Timekeeping;
- Taking action and correcting when objectives are misunderstood;
- Have all parts available to complete the task;
- Looking for opportunities of improvements;
- Maintain all tooling, equipment and workshop in a professional state;
- Enforcing company policies and procedures;
- Issue disciplinary action when required.
- Holding a current welding certification in an area of expertise;
- Having work experience in the welding industry minimum 3 years;
- Training and teaching experience;
- Strong mechanical knowledge;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Drivers license.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rotation schedule 6 weeks on site, 3 weeks offsite (including travels);
- Comfortable conditions on site.