In 2023, Nordgold plans to commence an underground gold mine development at its operating Lefa mine in Guinea.
We are committed to constructing a best-in-class underground mine Lero-Karta, utilizing our strong track record of operational, financial and ESG delivery in West Africa, as well as our underground technical and operations skills-pool
We are pleased to announce start of collection of preliminary application for future vacancies. We’ll start active recruitment in Q1 2023, but you can send your application immediately to be included in our talent pool. We are carefully collecting all the CVs, and will contact candidates as soon as recruitment starts. Don’t lose your chance to build your career in first time ever in Guinea best class underground mine site!
- Produce weekly, 3 monthly and 18 months schedules of all mining activities.
- Daily updates of the 7/21 in line with the monthly plan.
- Training and mentoring of national Junior planning engineers.
- Actively participate in the daily planning of mining operations and drive the achievement of agreed targets.
- Perform routine daily compliance analysis based on agreed production metrics.
- Continually analyze the causes of production downtime and other deviations to best practice.
- Drive continuous improvement measures aimed at improving the efficiency of mining operations.
- Assist operations to plan consumables and monitor usage in line with budget allocations.
- Drive the execution of the mine plan, perform analysis and draw up the necessary reporting structure.
- Actively participate in feasibility studies for the implementation of new projects.
- Guide the filling in of designated information boards to inform line management of the implementation of planned daily tasks.
- Carry out supervision over the implementation of design decisions and the conduct of work in accordance with the approved project quotas.
- Comply with local labor laws and regulations.