Senior Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
- Coordinate all maintenance activities of the dewatering pumping stations;
- Conduct performance evaluations, recommend promotions, and carry out disciplinary actions as needed;
- Investigate, analyze and supervise the documentation of accidents, injuries, and equipment damage and recommend prevention strategies as necessary;
- Work with mine and processing planning to schedule upcoming projects;
- Assist the Technical Services Department with determining specifications of the equipment;
- Coordinate with the mine and mill departments on production goals and priorities.
- Coordinate with planning and warehousing to ensure that all necessary parts, tools, and equipment are available to complete work assignments efficiently;
- Interface with various equipment manufacturers’ representatives;
- Monitor work areas on an ongoing basis to assure a safe and efficient operation;
- Report Processing: daily time cards, accident and injury reports, and disciplinary action reports;
- Control expenditures and lost production by minimizing equipment downtime through properly executed preventative maintenance and repairs;
- Answers queries and handles requests concerning health and safety, production, mechanical/electrical training and development, and supervisory skills;
- Works closely with the Maintenance Planners to schedule equipment repairs and replacement to maximize equipment utilization and minimize downtime;
- Helps develop other department personnel to perform duties listed above;
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to safety, environmental, confidentiality and code of conduct;
- Meets or exceeds established performance expectations set by management;
- Consistently exercises discretion and judgment in job performance;
- Works without risk or harm to self and others;
- Perform other related functions as assigned by superintendent;
- Mentor the national employees on current RCM best practices, as well as, assist in providing a safe operating environment for the mechanical maintenance crews.
- Employee must have sufficient education to read and write instructions, perform simple mathematical calculations and keep records;
- Working knowledge and skill with P.C. utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software;
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management;
- Fluent English required;
- Good knowledge of dewatering pumps and diesel engines ( the experience with Godwin, Sykes, stalker pumps and caterpillar engines are highly expected);
- Knowledge of cranes and lift equipment maintenance (Groves, Liebherr, Manitou) would be highly desirable.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license issued by state agency;
- Punctuality and regular attendance required;
- Full national tolerance, one of the main tasks is the training and development of the local population;
- Willingness to work in stressful situations.