- Managing multi-faceted production teams (Process and Engineering) to carry out activities at the CIL;
- Process operations with a focus on optimizing the operations as a whole;
- Identifying opportunities to realize continuous improvement;
- Meeting high environmental and safety standards;
- Operational capital budgeting and project planning;
- Development and mentoring of Metallurgical operations staff towards industry best practices.
- More than 7 years’ experience in large-scale open pit gold recovery operations with a proven track record of production results;
- Extensive SAG/Ball Milling experience;
- Detailed knowledge of carbon handling, solution chemistry, elution principles and practices, comminution, materials handling, pumping systems, smelting;
- Detailed knowledge of metallurgical accounting principles and practices;
- In-depth knowledge of assay/metallurgical laboratory operations;
- A high level of computer literacy in the use of MS Office Suite;
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact with people of diverse background and levels.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rotation schedule 56 days on site (including intermittent 3 days rest), 28 days offsite (including travels);
- Comfortable conditions on site.
- 20% annual bonus.